Monday, May 16, 2011

Creating a blog!

Hey all!

For those of you who don't know who I am. My name is Scott but I am more commonly known as Rufio. So I sit here at 12:36AM trying to get my life together. I just finished my first year of college and I am trying to find a summer job. Life can be so tedius at times.

I just finished editing my resume and submitted an application to Office Max. Getting desperate for a job! Might have to work at a fast food place even though I have been trying my hardest to avoid those kind of jobs.

With a  new and current resume, I decide it would be a good idea to blog tonight. This isn't my first blog. Far from it actually. The thing is, I have been absolutely terrible with all of my blogs. Its awful, I know but I am sure all of my fellow bloggers can understand how blogging can be difficult at first. I am just trying to find my nitch.

Creating a blog can be so exciting. It is rich and exciting trying to come up with a clever name or just trying to get a name that isnt already taken. Here is the a fresh start for myself! I will blog atleast three times a week. I don't care if I don't have anything to talk about. I'll make it happen.

I won't let you (me) down!

No comments:

Post a Comment